No SEO professional would deny that SEO tools make life easy. Right from keyword research to post-SEO reporting, SEO tools are needed at every step of running a search engine optimization campaign. Here are some SEO tools that you must have in order to run your SEO campaign:
- sorting toolsGoogle Rankings, Yahoo Search Rankings, and Alexa Pages are ranking tools you can consider.
- Page Arrangement Tools: You can use the Page Rank tool to check the PageRank of websites. It will query the Google Page Rank values and return them to the URL provided by various Google data centers.
- Keyword Suggestion ToolsKeyword research is the first step of every SEO campaign. A keyword research tool is a must. Google AdWords Keyword Tool, Google suggests and search term searches are valuable.
- Domain file: Checks domains and IP addresses.
- IP address report: Checks for a duplicate Class C or Class C subnet IP address in the list of websites, these can be hosted sites, Internet marketing sites, or potential reciprocal link exchange partners.
- Link Popularity CheckerIt is one of the best ways to quantitatively and independently measure your website’s online awareness and overall visibility. Simply put, link popularity refers to the total number of links or “votes” that a search engine has found for your website.
- Backlink Checker: It is a tool to check backlinks and the anchor text used in those backlinks.
- cache it: Besides searching and finding cache pages, it also provides a graphical display of results over a period of time.
- Copyscape: Finds copies of your web page.
Atom and RSS Feed Checker: It is a checker for shared feeds. Works with RSS 0.90, 0.91, 0.92, 0.93, 0.94, 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0. It also validates Atom feeds.